Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wonderful Website of the Week!

This WWOW is more than our favorite website of the week, this website is our favorite website of all time for fun learning about letters and reading. Thanks to my sister for introducing this website to me over 6 months ago. This is the most played website in my home. My 2-year old only asks to "play letters" on the computer which means this site: http://www.starfall.com/. From Starfall My 2-year old has learned all her abc's and sounds and my 4-year old and 8-year old even enjoy it too. There are letters, sounds, words, and stories. Kids can learn about the calendar, holidays, literature, music etc. The website is conveniently broken into four sections :




I found this article about starfall and was excited to learn that the creators of Starfall even have a Spanish version of their website called Pumarosa. I'm really excited about that because I have been looking for a website for my 8-year old to practice Spanish and this one has 14 lessons to go through and you can listen to the Spanish pronunciation. Fantastico!!

No comments:

Post a Comment